How to Track your Employee’s Internet Activities using BrowseReporter
In the office, productivity is key. But when employees are given too much control over their work, they become counter-productive. As an employer, it is always useful to understand which of your employees are loyal and hardworking.
To track your employee’s Internet web usage, I recommend using a software called BrowseReporter, developed by Codework.
Download BrowseReporter from: http://www.browsereporter.com/download.htm
You can start monitoring your employee’s web activities in three simple-steps:
- Install the BrowseReporter Console on your computer
- Deploy the client tool onto the computers you want to monitor
- Generate Reports of their Internet usage
Install the BrowseReporter Console on your computer
- Run the setup file that you downloaded from http://www.BrowseReporter.com
- Install the Console and Server on your computer
Deploy the client tool onto the computers you want to monitor
- Run the Remote Client Install tool from BrowseReporter
- Specify the IP address of your Console computer during the installation
- The client tool will be installed on your employee’s computer and run in stealth mode
Generate Reports of their Internet usage
- Generate the Reports that you want to see.
- Report includes: Sites Visited, Domain Visited, Total Browsing Time and more.
Visit BrowseReporter at www.BrowseReporter.com
Download the setup file from http://www.browsereporter.com/download.htm
Filed under: Software | 1 Comment
Tags: Internet Monitor, Internet Tracking, Monitor websites, Networking, Software, Track websites, Web Tool